You are placing an order you should read the following rules
§ 1 General Provisions
The shop is owned by Robert Krupa Dymbox entity entered into the register of business activity conducted by the Mayor of Zamosc; based 22-400 Zamosc ul. Peowiaków 40/19, registered under the tax identification number NIP 922-263-70-33, REGON: 061718840
§ 2 Ordering
1. Prices of goods in the shop are gross prices and are quoted in Polish zlotys. Prices do not include shipping costs.
2. Contracts may be made through the store or by mail. 3. orders through the online store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. 4. To order placed through the store has been executed properly, it is necessary to fill out the appropriate order form and provide the data necessary to make the delivery of goods ordered. 5. After placing the order by the customer, he will receive an automatic reply confirming receipt of the store order.
6. The start time of the contract coincides with the moment of the impact of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in case of transfer payment or a torque of an order for payment by credit card or choosing the "cash on delivery".
1. Each product offered in the shop comes from a legal source and is factory fresh. § 3 Costs and shipping dates
1. The consignment is sent to the address indicated on the order form. Shop inform the customer without delay of the order form properly filled in, which prevents making or shipping may be delayed.
2. A consignment delivered in accordance with the deadline specified for each product on the website. When choosing a payment option "transfer" or "payment by credit card or online bank transfer" to the time specified on the site does not include the time they are entered in the bank account of the shop (usually 1-2 days).
3. Shipping costs covered by the buyer. The amount of fees depends on the type of transportation and payment.
§ 4 Payments
1. Every transaction is confirmed proof of purchase.
2. Payment for the ordered goods can be cash on delivery (upon receipt of the goods), via electronic payment systems or bank transfer store DYMBOX Robert Krupa PKO BP 93 1020 5356 0000 1102 0170 2661.
§ claim 5 Procedure
1. Complaints relating to mechanical damage should contain essential to its consideration of the data (name and surname, and the description of the subject of the complaint.)
A consumer who has a contract at a distance, has the right to cancel the contract and return the goods without giving a reason. However, it is limited in time and is granted only for 14 days (legal basis: Art. 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of March 2, 2000. On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products). This term is a limitation period and counted from the date of things, and when the contract for the provision of services - from the date of its conclusion.
§ 6 Refund
Refunds are carried out by shop by bank transfer, postal order, depending on the choice made by the client.
§ 7 Privacy and protection of personal data
With the acceptance of the regulations, you agree to właścicelem store his personal data processed in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997. On personal data protection (Dz. U. 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended. D.), The necessary for the implementation of services and marketing purposes. At the same time Broadcasters have the right to inspect and correct their personal data.
§ 8 Final Provisions
1. In matters not regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code, the Law of 02.03.2000r. the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products.
2. In relation to consumer disputes arising from the application of these regulations and the performance of contracts, will be considered by the court competent according to the regulations of the local properties of the material and in accordance with the Law of 17.11.1964r. The Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43, item. 296, as amended. D.)